Friday, May 27, 2016

Sneak peak

Well, we've been working hard, that's the reason behind the missing updates. Everything's new but also stays the same in some way. It's safe to say now, that we'll port A girl and her dog to another engine (which is unity), to have more freedom when it comes to graphics. So here's a small peak on how the game will look like in the future:


 




I wont say anything about new features, but the gameplay will drastically improve and be quite different from how it is now. Hope to see you soon, stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. It's... I dunno what to say. Probably, will see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thats an big step. We will see.. but, the old girl where better looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the map design a lot better, but her design was much more preferable previously. I think it would be beneficial to keep the old design. I honestly didn't mind the map sprite being a head while you could see your character on the right and all her equipment. If this new look is strictly just the map sprite, then I can be on board with that.

    ReplyDelete